Chiropractic Assistant (CA)
Chiropractic Associates of Northampton is seeking a skilled Chiropractic Assistant (CA). We are seeking a committed team member to assist our office in helping patients along their individual path to health. We are looking for someone to join and add to our friendly and positive office environment. There is potential for growth of the position depending on skills and quality of work. This is a part-time position with full-time potential.
The CA will be responsible for managing phones, scheduling, checking patients in and out, assisting patients to treatment rooms, entering information into electronic health record, assisting patients with ancillary therapies, and other daily office tasks including regular organization and upkeep.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding and respect for HIPAA rules and patient confidentiality
- Experience with scheduling and processing financial transactions
- Basic computer and office skills, such as working in Word, managing email communication, maintaining paper and electronic files, scanning, and faxing
- Functional comprehension of Publisher and Microsoft Excel
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Basic accounting skills
- Marketing and/or promotional experience
- Experience in health care, anatomy, nutrition, and/or fitness setting
Ready to apply? Visit our job posting at Indeed.com: https://tinyurl.com/y2eheaxx